The Institute serves as a valuable resource for members of the press seeking experts on behavioral healthcare policy, treatment, reimbursement, and other topics. Among our experts available for interviews:
• Doug Edwards is the Director of the Institute for the Advancement of Behavioral Healthcare and has been in the field 16 years.
• Gary Enos is the Editor of Addiction Professional and is one of the country’s longest-serving journalists covering the behavioral healthcare field.
• Julie Miller is the Editor-in-Chief of Behavioral Healthcare Executive and has years of experience in covering healthcare policy and reimbursement.
The Institute can also arrange interviews with speakers at its events and thought leaders across the country.
• IABHC awards two micro grants
• IABHC awards micro-grant to 10,000 Beds
• Announcing the Institute for the Advancement of Behavioral Healthcare
• International Public Health Leader and Expert in Human Behavior to Headline NCAD 17
• Behavioral Healthcare announces 2016 champions
• Addiction Professional earns national honors
• Behavioral Healthcare earns national honors
• WESA NPR: Health care officials say exit strategies could help prevent opioid addictions
• Pittsburgh Post-Gazette: Addiction expert: Many elderly fighting prescription drug abuse
• Atlanta Journal Constitution: Obama arrives in Atlanta to attend summit on drug abuse epidemic
• CNN: Obama announces new moves to fight opioid and heroin abuse epidemic
• NBC News: Obama pushes for more treatment for opioid addiction